You make the opera happen!
President’s Council members support breathtaking opera and outstanding educational programming that reaches 23,000 youth in Oklahoma annually. This intelligent and creative group forms the backbone of Tulsa Opera’s annual contributions.
When you join President’s Council, you will be part of the best parties in town among people who value all that makes life special AND support Tulsa Opera’s programming.
President’s Council Dinners are exciting social events for music lovers to enjoy international opera stars up close in personal performances. Experience the power of music and the human voice while you elegantly wine and dine with your friends.
2019-20 Membership Benefits
PRESIDENT’S COUNCIL – $3,500 per couple
- Three festive dinners in cocktail attire at Southern Hills Country Club prior to fall,
winter, and spring productions with cast of the upcoming production (Goods and Services apply – optional)*
- Invitation for two to three Invited Dress Rehearsal nights
- Invitation to Champagne Intermission in Kathleen Westby Pavilion
- Listing as President’s Council Member in three Intermission Magazines
- Invitation for two to three opening night after-parties
- Special Event Invitations
- Corporate logo on lobby sign during each production
- Corporate logo listed on Tulsa Opera website
IMPRESARIO – $5,500 per couple
All benefits listed above PLUS:
- An opera star will be seated with you at each of the President’s Council dinner
- Invitations to all final room run rehearsals
- A custom backstage tour of the production of your choice
- Invitation for you and your guests to three opening night after-parties
2019-2020 Save the Date
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 – Carmen
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 – Madama Butterfly
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 – Emmeline
Single Membership – 3 dinners for 1 person – $1,750
Dual Membership – 3 dinners for 2 people – $3,500
Impresario Membership – 3 dinners for 2 people – $5,500 (guarantees seating with an artist)
For more information, please contact Tulsa Opera at (918) 582-4035.
Join the President’s Council
Delight in the most elegant and inviting nights experienced in Tulsa. Indulge yourself in three black tie celebrations where we’ll treat you to intimate performances by our stage stars while you enjoy a heavenly meal in the stately Southern Hills Ballroom.
Experience the grace, beauty, and power up close of what makes opera artists the crème de la crème of all performers – and be surrounded by an exciting group of music enthusiasts who revel in a thrilling night on the town.
Be a part of the pure enjoyment of life – Friendship, Food, and Fun.
Under the age of 40? For the first time, Tulsa Opera invites young lovers of bewitching music and divine cuisine to join the circle of premiere supporters and merry-makers of opera and music in Tulsa at a special discounted price.