Directions to the Tulsa Performing Arts Center
Tulsa Opera performances are held in the Chapman Music Hall at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center at 3rd and Cincinnati.
The PAC is accessible from the Broken Arrow Expressway, Interstate 244, Hwy. 75 and Riverside Drive. The directions listed below will take you to Third and Cincinnati where there is parking. The underground parking garage entrance is on Second Street (one-way going east) between Cincinnati and Boulder.
- Interstate-44 going east: Take exit North Hwy. 75 to Tulsa, continue across bridge, and then take the Seventh Street exit to Boulder. Turn right onto Third Street. Continue to Cincinnati.
- Interstate-44 going west: Take I-44 to I-244. Exit downtown at First Street. Turn left onto Cincinnati.
- Interstate 244 going west: Take the First Street exit; stay on First. Turn left onto Cincinnati.
- Hwy. 51/64 going east: Take I-244 east to Cincinnati exit. Turn right on Cincinnati to Third Street.
- Hwy. 75 going south: Take the First Street exit to Cincinnati. Turn left on Cincinnati.
- Hwy. 75 going north: Take the Seventh street exit to Boulder. Turn right onto Third Street. Continue to Cincinnati where there is parking.
One square block of parking to the east of the PAC is available for PAC patrons. The parking lot is bordered by Detroit and Cincinnati Avenues and Second and Third Streets. There is also a parking lot directly south of the PAC and on the southeast corner of Third and Cincinnati.
Parking runs $6 to $10 per car and costs the same for underground parking. Underground parking, accessed from Second Street, connects directly to PAC entrances and the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Directions to ONEOK Field
ONEOK Field is conveniently located in the historic Greenwood District at 201 N. Elgin in downtown Tulsa.
From Interstate 244, take the Cincinnati/Detroit Exit (6A). Go north two blocks and take a right (east) on John Hope Franklin Boulevard. Go one block and take a right (south) on Elgin Avenue. Go .25 miles to ONEOK Field. From Highway 51, merge onto U.S. Highway 75 North and take the Downtown/7th Street Exit. Go two blocks on 7th Street before turning right (north) onto Elgin Avenue. Go .7 miles to ONEOK Field.
Abundant parking is available in many locations around ONEOK Field. During Friday through Sunday events, free parking is available in selected lots on the OSU-Tulsa campus, just north of the stadium.